- Ross began his journey as a photographer while touring the country in a band while in his early twenties. He fell in love with the landscapes of the western part of the country, and found a new passion in learning to capture the beautiful sights he encountered along the way. In 2007, he launched a full-time wedding photography business and has since grown the company to include a wonderful team of enthusiastic creatives.
In 2011, he met his lovely bride, Jess. They got engaged just over a year after meeting, and then wed after a seven month engagement. Ross and Jess have been working together ever since - both in life and in business. Together, they offer a level of comfort and playfulness that their clients seem to relate to and appreciate.
Ross enjoys grilling out, golfing, traveling, any and all gadgets, and spending time with his other love, his 13-year-old Jack Russell Terrier, Parker Ann. This feisty and energetic pup loves barking at the television, exploring every nook and cranny of our backyard, strolling around the neighborhood (because we can’t say the word, “walk”), and making her bed on top of any uncomfortable object that happens to be on the couch. And if you happen to meet her, she has a strange obsession with the phrase, “three car garage.”
- Co-Owner / Photographer's Assistant
- Jess is the loving wife of Ross Costanza, and has been working with him since their marriage in February 2013. She absolutely LOVES being his righthand woman and working with all of the AMAZING couples that make up the RCP family. She serves various roles in the business, but primarily focuses on nurturing client relationships and assisting at sessions and events. When she’s not in work-mode, she enjoys cooking, drinking wine, traveling, playing the piano, and singing. Little known fact: Jess earned her Bachelor’s degree in Vocal Performance and has participated in several operas and musicals!
- Associate Photographer
- John turned his love for photography and his instinct to connect with other people into a successful wedding, portrait, and event photography business. While being able to command any situation that arises, he is also able to convey a sense of friendly familiarity with his clients which is often appreciated by them as well as their family and guests on such exciting and also intimate days. John's ability to keep those around him at ease translates into the beautiful images that he creates for our clients.
- Photographer's Assistant / Administrative Assistant
- Ruby has been with the company since its inception. She serves many capacities for both Ross Costanza Photography and The Traveling Photo Booth with duties that include, but are not limited to, administrative assistant and sales. Ruby is married and enjoys spending time with her family, especially her grandsons.
- Photo Booth Extraordinaire
- Jeff grew up in Merritt Island, Florida and, after spending 13 years in the Navy, decided to return to civilian life and continue his education. Jeff’s lovely wife, Steph, met Ross and Jess at a bridal show and chose Ross Costanza Photography to photograph their destination wedding in Asheville, North Carolina in May 2015. They all hit it off from the start and have since developed a wonderful friendship. Jeff is known for having quite a personality! Ross and Jess recognized his ability to bring laughter to every person and situation, and asked him to join the team running events for The Traveling Photo Booth. You may also find him assisting at some RCP sessions and weddings as he continues to hone his skills as a photographer.
- Second Photographer
- Cindy owned and operated a successful wedding photography business for 6 years. She has photographed weddings in Napa Valley, Monterey, Carmel, San Francisco, Oakland, Denver, Alabama, Florida, and Virginia. Her husband Sergio is her biggest fan and has supported her throughout her journey. Cindy and Sergio have three grown children and three grandchildren. Family is a very important part of her busy life. When she is not busy working on photography, you can find her in the kitchen cooking (which is her second passion), traveling, and spoiling her grandchildren. She is a big supporter of our military and loves helping out at charity events to raise money for cancer research in an effort to find a cure.